As a Customer Service Representative, you will ensure that customers with questions and complaints are helped quickly and correctly. These may be customers who, for example, have bought a product in-store or have a question about our products available online. You will be communicating with our customers by social media, e-mail and phone. In the future you will also be assisting costumers using a chat tool.
The team consists of about 10 colleagues, working at our service office in Alphen aan den Rijn. Since we operate in 7 countries, it’s important that our customer service can speak to customers in various languages. You’ll be helping out all our French-speaking customers, so the ones in Wallonia and France.
You will also be in contact with various stores, and with the Financial Administration and Supply Chain departments.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints, correctly and in a timely manner;
- Picking up customer issues in our ticket system;
- Independently resolving issues via phone, social media and email;
- Handling requests from stores;
- Actively liaising with various colleagues;
- Actively attending (virtual) meetings with the team at the service office;
- Proactively providing ideas and suggestions for an optimal customer-service experience.