As a Maintenance and Repair Technician, you will perform preventive maintenance of machines and resolve faults (related to both Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering). As a Maintenance and Repair Technician, you will be responsible for:
- (Preventive) maintenance of the machines and installations at our Distribution Center
- Localizing and resolving mechanical and electrical faults in our production lines
- Drawing up and implementing improvement proposals based on preventive maintenance or faults that have occurred
- Working on safety facilities and performing installation testing
You will work two different shifts, alternating between 7am to 4pm and 4pm to 12:45am on a weekly basis. We will also ask you to work 10 Saturdays each year to perform technical maintenance.
- You have completed an MBO/MTS education (intermediate vocational education or secondary technical school) in the area of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or Control Technology
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a production environment (ideally in the food/logistics industry)
- You can read wiring diagrams and resolve faults. Knowledge of PLC would be advantageous
- You are meticulous, resourceful and creative
- You have good problem-solving capabilities, are resistant to stress and have a hands-on mentality
- You have strong command of the Dutch language
Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.